Environmental, social and governance (ESG) reporting is an expanding field for U.S. companies, driven by current and upcoming regulatory reporting requirements. CPAs play a key role in helping companies perform ESG reporting, including the emerging ESG assurance service.
CPAs and accountants in public, private, government and academia
- Learn about the current state of ESG reporting for U.S. companies.
- Understand emerging ESG assurance services and the CPA’s role.
- Overview of current and upcoming ESG reporting requirements
- Considerations for companies as they prepare for ESG reporting
- ESG assurance and the CPA’s role