This highly informative course will bring you up-to-speed on the latest in individual tax law developments and the corresponding or responsive planning opportunities available to your clients. You will come away from the course ready to educate your individual tax clients and implement tax-savings ideas that will serve their ever-evolving needs. Continually updated to reflect enacted legislation. Please Note: Due to content overlap, it is recommended that this course NOT be taken together with BFT4.
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
All tax practitioners, both those working in public accounting as well as those in private industry, who need the latest information on tax changes affecting their individual clients
- Understand strategies and tactics to use in light of new legislation
- Understand how to nail down valuable deductions and other reductions to the tax base
- Timely coverage of breaking tax legislation
- Donor Advised Funds
- Form 7203, S Corporation Shareholder Stock and Debt Basis Limitations
- Residency and domicile
- Selling a principal residence, including tax planning strategies
- The SECURE Act 2022 Proposed Regulations
- Advanced practice, reporting, and other issues intertwined with advanced planning and discussion ideas
- Employee versus Independent Contractor classification considerations
Experience in individual tax planning