Effective CFOs drive continuous improvements in their departments and beyond. Come share ideas with experienced CFOs that will allow you to improve your department’s performance in four key areas.
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
Current and aspiring CFOs and upper-level financial managers.We will focus discussion on medium-sized organizations.
Learn skills that will allow you to improve the effectiveness of your finance team and the company as a whole. This seminar includes group discussion of five cases.
Beyond Traditional Budgeting
Getting the Most from Your Information Systems
- Substantially reduce financial planning effort
- Reduce politics in the planning process
- Make your numbers far more useful
Data Analysis and Management
- Understanding user needs
- Make your software work for you
- Prevent errors before they occur
The Finance Team of Tomorrow
- “Run the numbers” on non-financial data
- Expand your tools outside Excel
- Use your analysis skills to transform your business
- Whom do you serve?
- Create what the customer wants
- Design efficient processes
- Lead an effective team
Participants should have at least six months of industry or public experience and a thorough knowledge of financial accounting principles and practices. Management experience will be helpful.