In today's rapidly changing world, finance professionals are required to wear many hats and are often the keys to their organization’s success. They need to stay abreast of the latest proven financial skills so they can make wise decisions. But they also need to be able to motivate, manage and lead people. Being pigeon-holed into one area or another is neither good for career building nor for the good of the organization. This seminar gives the CFO and the controller the skills needed to lead their organizations into the rapidly changing decade.
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
CFOs, controllers and finance professionals.
- Understand the current issues and latest trends impacting CFOs, controllers and finance professionals
- Understand how domestic and global economic conditions could impact the organization
- Lead the organization into the rapidly changing decade
- Apply the latest tools that will positively impact the organization
- Economic update
- Pricing and costing strategies
- Expense control that works
- Better credit decisions
- Financial risk analysis
- Enterprise risk management
- Metrics and benchmarking
- Use and misuse of derivatives
- Improving bank relationships and cash management
- Social media and the cloud
Experience in financial management of a small or mid-size company.
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit My Events
. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.