This course dives into the powerful, but potentially under-utilized, capabilities of Microsoft Excel. Designed for sophisticated users willing to approach spreadsheets from a unique perspective, this program encourages users to challenge the status quo by considering opportunities to take acceptable spreadsheets to a new level.
Practitioners, members in industry and other accounting professionals seeking an advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Evaluate lesser-known but powerful Excel functions
- Categorize your level of intellectual curiosity as you unearth ways to utilize Excel in manners you may not have previously considered
- Assess your mindset of professional skepticism that helps you explore the edges of Excel’s capabilities
- Awareness of advanced functions
- Creative methods for data manipulation
- Using intellectual curiosity and professional skepticism to develop a problem-solving mentality
- Real-life examples of innovative ways to analyze
A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.