The Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200) is revised effective November 12, 2020. The greatest changes occur to the procurement standards and particularly he methods of procurement. A delineation between the informal and formal procurement processes is the threshold for competition. The ability to increase the Micro Purchase Threshold (MPT) and limitation on the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT) requires a careful look at this OMB update to the Uniform Guidance.
Public Accountants, Consultants, Government Contractors and Awardees of Federal Grants and Cooperative Agreements which include: nonprofits, institutes of higher education, hospitals, Federal, state, local and tribal units of government.
- Understand the critical updates to the Uniform Guidance
- Compare the precise language changes for the various policies and procedures
- Learn the key updates organized by each revised topic
- Ability to take action to enhance an organization’s existing procedures to conform to this important update
- New and revised definitions
- New cost principle
- New prohibitions
- New procurement preferences
- New approach to determining the MPT and SAT based on risk and internal controls
- Defining the “flo
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.