The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 has made significant changes to the Internal Revenue Code. This, in turn, has created a need to make changes in a client’s planning needs. In addition to traditional issues faced by a business owner regarding the operation of his or her business, business ownership creates complexities in the tax, estate, and financial planning arenas. By focusing on the development of many unique business planning tools, this course explores the entrance and exit strategies available to business owners.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPAs, EAs, financial planners, attorneys
- To allow the participant to gain a confidence level in giving advice in the strategic area of buying, selling, and gifting business interests
- Integrated Planning Techniques (Estate, Financial, and Asset Protection)
- Needs of the Business Owner
- Business Continuation Consideration
- Succession Planning Issues - Tax and Non-Tax
- Dealing with the Owner
- Integration of Retirement Needs
- “Buy-Sell Agreement” Issues
- Liquidity Issues
Basic understanding of estate planning
IRS Program Number: 90EKV-T-00375-21-O. Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer. Please contact Anne Taylor for any complaints. firstname.lastname@example.org, (972-377-8199).