Change is inevitable and at times overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. This update course is designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits.
Accounting and finance
personnel responsible for
accounting and financial
reporting for governments and
not-for-profit entities and
auditors for these entities
• Apply the most recent requirements of GASB and FASB directed toward governments and not-for-profits.
• Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
• Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
• Federal government activities
• Accounting standards updates
• AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
• GASB activities
• FASB activities
Basic knowledge and experience in governmental and not-forprofit accounting and auditing