Ready to make radical leaps in your critical thinking? In a world of rapid change and unreliable information, we need the ability to separate fact from fiction, recognize flawed assumptions, and have clarity under pressure. This course will teach you how to audit your thinking and build effective reasoning strategies for all types of situations.
CPAs who want to learn to audit their thinking
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify three techniques to enhance memory
- Identify two strategies for solving problems when you are “stuck”
- Identify three habit replacement strategies
- Define Metathinking
- Identify two approaches of decision-mapping
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Cognitive bias
- Conducting a “thinking audit”
- Professional skepticism
- Decision mapping
- Habit replacement
- Emotional intelligence
- Memory enhancement