This course covers recently issued accounting and financial statement reporting standards from the Financial Accounting Standards Board. Key implementation challenges and experiences from public company filings will be identified.
Members in Public and Members in Business
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the most recent FASB accounting and financial statement reporting standards.
The major topics covered in this class include:
- CECL for nonfinancial institutions.
- Accounting for Paycheck Protection Program loans.
- Accounting for web-hosting services.
- Revenue recognition.
- FASB projects in progress.