In this session you will have access to a proven solution for reducing outrageous overhead developed by Sharrin Fuller, CEO of Glass Wallet, a consulting and advisory firm serving the accounting profession and small business market. During the course, you will learn the strategies and systems that accounting practices require to run completely in the cloud.
Practitioners offering accounting, advisory, and tax preparation services. Firms who need to migrate and evolve their cloud-based tech solutions and profitably optimize their firm's human resources and operations.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Distinguish the services you are providing currently and make a plan to offer new services as a virtual firm
- Select appropriate technologies to support your virtual firm and virtual team
- Recall the start, scale, and sell system that Sharrin has used to successfully grow her own businesses
- Identify how to attract and retain top talent for virtual outsourcing and to secure the right remote team for your practice
- Take away tips for outsourcing your "fee burner" positions that will give you the competitive edge you need
- See how to spend your newly acquired free time on promotion and growth
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Key drivers of virtual accounting practice success: building, engaging, and retaining a remote team
- Prepare firms to build a solid framework for creating their own virtual business model and managing a remote team