The insurance industry has unique accounting and regulatory requirements. This course provides an introduction to those unique requirements, including the multiple layers of regulation, statutory vs.
All levels of staff and professionals
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify key differences in the insurance industry and appropriately address those differences
- Enable effective audit, tax, and advisory services to the unique insurance industry
The major topics covered in this class include:
- The unique regulatory world of insurance
- Differences from other industries
- Differences within the industry
- Types of accounting
- Involvement of specialists
- Tax considerations