Busy season is a time when effective communication and efficiency is vital, but that isn't so easy with increased workloads and pressure. Attend this session to explore accountability, communication, employee engagement, and stress management strategies.
Leaders and influencers across all practice areas of the firm, operational leaders
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize ways to mitigate pressure during peak busy periods
- Identify new strategies related time management, communication, and personal and organizational stress management and how they can make a difference for you
- Recall tactics to proactively manage expectations with family members and personal commitments before and during busy season
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Strategies for managing your mindset - the thing you have the most control of! - during a peak period
- Setting clear expectations with both your home and work teams
- Practical steps to take good care of your physical and mental health during a peak period