Remote auditing is a necessity now, but even after COVID-19 eases, most accounting firms expect their engagement teams to do a significant part of their work remotely. Managing the client and the audit team, supervising the work and keeping the engagement on track is challenging in the best of times.
Partners, managers and supervisors working in a remote auditing environment
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify and plan for the challenges individuals face working from home
- Apply best practices for supervising and providing guidance to individual team members working remotely
- Identify and plan for the challenges of managing teams and client personnel working remotely
- Apply best practices for managing and guiding remote teams to successfully complete a project
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Challenges of working remotely
- Best practices for remote supervision of individuals
- Remote team management