The course provides a concise overview of Google’s more than 200 online enterprise tools and services that can be used by accountants for communication, publishing, mobile connectivity, advertising, entrepreneurship and other critical business functions. Discover easy-to-use (and mostly free) apps that can help you with cloud computing, blog writing, website analysis, consumer surveys, online promotion, location intelligence, on-the-go computing, email backups, multi-office collaboration, digital commerce, photo sharing, online help networks, corporate social responsibility and more.
Practitioners who want to use Google for more than Internet searching and mine its huge (and ever-expanding) universe of business productivity solutions.
- Explore the enterprise side of the Google ecosystem
- Examine hundreds of easy-to-use and mostly free Google business applications that can be used in your day-to-day accounting work
- Improve your online collaboration, teamwork, mobility and productivity using Google cloud-based products and services
- Communication and Publishing
- Online Commerce
- Webmaster and Cloud Computing
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Help Networks