If you only analyze financial statements, you are probably missing many opportunities to increase profitability and cash flow. In this session, you will learn a Profit Sizing™ process involving three key types of market analysis areas: 1) Business offerings 2) Market segments 3) Geographic pockets.
CEOs, CFOS, Sales VPs, Controllers and those who aspire to an upper level position
Understand three types of market analysis that can help make your business more profitable.
- Take product analysis beyond net margin and volume pricing
- Analyze business offerings for more effective bundling or promotional advantage
- Discuss how internal efficiency factors influence profitability
- Gain better insights into how to classify offerings as core, value-added or for potential elimination
- Identify key factors that could shift your market segment priorities
- Justify the decision to shift your priority to more profitable customers
- Identify geographic pockets for competitive advantage and better strategic decisions
- Cases and Group Discussion
This seminar includes six studies and analysis activities to guide this application into your business.
Management experience helpful