One of the key benefits of deploying the Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem in your organization is the breadth of applications that are included to help you create an environment of online communications and collaboration. The Planner app is a simple to use and very practical application to track and manage a series of tasks related to a team project.
Anyone who is looking for a simple way to manage team projects online
After attending the presentation you will be able to...
- Use the Planner app to create, assign and organize tasks
- Recognize how to collaborate with other team members around a project online
- Recognize how the Planner app integrates with other Office 365 apps
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Navigating the Planner app interface
- Creating, organizing and assigning tasks
- Collaborate and share files with other team members working on the plan
- Leverage the integration of Planner with other Office 365 apps
- Developing a strategy for deploying Planner in your organization