You work hard - but finding the time to keep up with the latest business insights is a challenge. This session makes it easy to catch up with the latest thinking in five very different topics.
Corporate financial leaders, CEOs, CFOs, Controllers, Board members, advisors, consultants, business leaders, accountants, corporate financial managers, business owners, risk managers and the professionals who advise them
After attending this presentation you will be able to ...
- Recognize the key lessons from these five thought-provoking business books that you can use today
- Recall steps on how to effectively manage your career
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Why are financial accounting statements becoming less useful?
- Step-by-step advice on how to effectively manage your career
- The five typical ways we (unknowingly) derail our career
- What is, “the power of one made stronger by others”?
- Success is not a zero-sum game.
- Proof that nice people eventually finish first
- Who is more successful, takers, givers or matchers?
- Why is a ‘five-minute favor’ so effective?
- Cases and Group Discussion: This seminar includes two (2) case studies for group discussion.
General knowledge of business operations