Cryptocurrencies, since bursting on the scene during 2016, have led and dominated the broader blockchain conversation as individuals and institutions seek to make better use of these technologies. A topic that has remained on the back burner for now, how ethics intersect with the cryptocurrency conversation, is coming to the forefront as wide adoption continues to march forward.
Anyone interested in cryptocurrency
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the differences between the cryptocurrencies currently in the marketplace, from decentralized ones to centrally managed and issues options
- Identify the ways in which blockchain development is connected to cryptocurrency and other crypto asset developments
- Advise clients regarding ethical implications of cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and potential implications for further development
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Review and differentiation between the various existing cryptocurrencies (over 2,000)
- Discussion of ethical considerations connecting the ethics of blockchain and cryptocurrency development
- Considerations and takeaways for practitioners seeking to better understand and advise clients regarding ethical considerations
- Provision of additional resources to learn more