Are you comfortable giving presentations and feel good about your performance, or does the experience make you anxious and leave you feeling dissatisfied? In this session, learn how to let your best self shine during interactions with your staff, the auditee, and the governing board. Jim Comer is an accomplished speechwriter and presentations skill coach for executives.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Describe qualities of a genuine, effective presentation
- Recognize barriers between you and your audience and how to overcome them
- Identify what to do when the unexpected happens
- Identify your own natural resources for improving presentations
- Identify steps you can take to prepare for a powerful presentation
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- How to connect with your audience
- What to do when the unexpected happens
- How to use your natural resources to enhance your message
- How to narrow your message for maximum impact
- What to avoid in a PowerPoint presentation