This year is indeed another year of significant change in the world of government and nonprofit accounting and auditing. Time is valuable, and it’s hard to stay current in today’s rapidly changing environment. Let us save you time and effort in staying current through this informative update course. The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format. Over 30 focused exercises are included to provide an enhanced working knowledge of the latest developments in government and nonprofit accounting and auditing.
Auditors and industry professionals working in the government and nonprofit environment.
- Developing issues related to performing Yellow Book audits and single audits
- Key AICPA developments affecting audits of governments and nonprofits, including the new SASs on reporting, evidence, and estimates
- Recent GASB activities directed towards state and local governments with an emphasis on the implementation of GASB No. 87, Leases
- Preparing for the implementation of the new requirements related to gifts-in-kind
- Developing a deeper understanding of the effects that FASB ASC 842, Leases, will have on nonprofits
- Keep up with the latest developments at the GAO, OMB, AICPA, GASB, and FASB
- Ensure that your accounting and auditing skills stay up-to-date with current requirements
- Be prepared for major changes on the horizon
Knowledge of government and nonprofit accounting and auditing
- Qualifies for Yellow Book.
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit My Events
. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.