This seminar will cover developments and current issues in individual, business and income taxation and include specific focus on trust and estate taxes.
CPAs and accountants who are involved in preparing tax returns
Equip yourself with trust and estate tax planning strategies and stay abreast of current issues
- General update in individual and business taxation
- Federal estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax update
- “Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement (SECURE) Act”, including recent treasury regulations
- New Jersey inheritance tax
- Properly structuring an estate plan with a will and/or revocable trust, including issues with a CPA serving as an executor or trustee
- How to advise clients to avoid the pitfalls of family litigation regarding tax and estate matters
- Properly advising corporate clients regarding entity agreements, including related income tax concerns
- Life insurance issues, including the use of irrevocable life insurance trusts
Please help us in supporting Toys for Tots by donating a children’s gift at the event. Each gift donated will be worth 1 raffle ticket towards a $50 electronic Amazon gift card. Raffle tickets will also be available for purchase with all proceeds benefiting Toys for Tots.