When auditors detect findings in Yellow Book and single audits, they do not just communicate them in some shabby little letter to management; they get reported! In this course, we will examine what types of findings get reported, how they get reported, and where they get reported! This course will take you from just checking a box and fulfilling a requirement to developing and delivering findings that make a meaningful difference to your clients.
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
Not-for-profit and government auditors
- Understand and apply the Yellow Book and Uniform Guidance requirements for developing and reporting findings
- Assist clients and report users in understanding where problems exist and how they can be corrected
- Skillfully write and report findings
- The types of findings reported in Yellow Book and single audits
- The Yellow Book and Uniform Guidance requirements for reporting findings
- How to really think through the elements of a finding to assist report users
Some introductory background in Yellow Book and single auditing
- Qualifies for Yellow Book