Join us for our annual expedition through the harbors and swamps on the tax landscape this season. We will uncover the top issues with wide applicability and importance this year and explore the practical implications, potential pitfalls, and planning opportunities. Continually updated for items regarding tax reform, including 2021 stimulus bill(s).
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
All CPAs who want an in-depth discussion of the current tax issues that affect all clients.
- Understand the most important hot button issues that have emerged as areas of concern to the IRS, taxpayers, and tax advisors
- Understand a broad range of tax subjects for both individuals and business owners
- Recognize tax planning opportunities that may present themselves
- The SECURE Act, including IRA and RMD changes
- The Tax Cuts & Jobs Act: Key provisions for individuals
- The Tax Cuts & Jobs Act: Key provisions for businesses
- Broad inventory of fringe benefits possibilities
- Miscellaneous business issues
- Employing life insurance
- Domicile and taxation
- Choice of entity
- Tax rates and QBI
- Understanding Section 199A
One or more years of experience in planning for individual and business clients
- Qualifies for IRS credit.