Surveys show that the average North American company completes its monthly financial statement closing in six days. However, some companies can close their books in one day or less. You Don't have to sacrifice accuracy for speed.
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
Corporate financial managers.
This session will show you how to close month-end faster, better and cheaper.
- Trends in financial statement closings including the Qick close, Soft Close and Virtual Close
- Review and discuss information systems' headaches that slow you downWork through examples of close cycle "time killers" and how to resolve them
- Get inventory and cost of sales under control
- Identify the improvement pojects that will yield the biggest benefit
- Review what leading edge financce managers are doing to close more quickly
Participants should have at least six months or industry or public experience and a thorough knowledge of financial accounting principles and practices. Management experience will be helpful.