The title “Chief Financial Officer” is not an accurate description for what many financial managers do because the word “chief” implies the company has more than one degreed accountant. This seminar covers four major topics of importance to the financial manager who must do it all. We have designed Only Financial Officer 3.0 to give financial managers in small to medium-sized companies the high-level skills needed to act as a member of top management.
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
For people who are the only degreed accountant in small to medium-sized companies.
- Learn the skills needed to manage people including how to inspire young professionals
- Discuss and understand the new MS Word Advanced features and how you can incorporate them into your writing
- Recognize new pricing for profitability and the mistakes that could be made
- Learn how to negotiate with your banker
MS Word Advanced Features
- Learn to inspire young people
- Create a collaborate environment
- Develop your team’s skills
Pricing for Profitability
- Use feedback features to become a better writer
- Make your documents look more professional
- Learn time-saving tips
Negotiating with Your Banker
- Where organizations make pricing mistakes
- Why pricing must involve finance
- How Finance Can Save the Bottom Line
- Be your bank’s best customer
- Understand your bargaining position
- Negotiate your covenants effectively
Participants should have at least six months of industry or public experience and a thorough knowledge of financial accounting principles and practices. Management experience will be helpful.