Save time and keep current on the latest tax developments. This comprehensive course covers all legislative, judicial and IRS developments of the past year with a focus on implementation and compliance. Discover how to effectively and confidently complete tax planning and compliance engagements. We will cover current developments affecting individuals (including those regarding income, deductions and losses, tax calculations, individual credits, filing matters), business entities (including those regarding S Corporations and their shareholders, C Corporations, partnerships), estates and trusts, retirement plans and more.
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
Public accounting senior associates, managers, and partners; tax professionals in company finance or tax departments.
Identify planning strategies and compliance actions resulting from the latest changes to federal tax statutes, regulations, cases and rulings.
- Return preparation applications
- Strategies for tax savings
- Business entity changes
- IRS administrative issues, compliance and new forms
- Court cases settled in the last year that provide tax return position authority
- Position authority
- IRS rulings, procedures and notices for the last year
- New tax return disclosures
Two years of tax experience.