This program occurs on Tuesdays, starting Oct. 19, 2021 and ending Dec. 21, 2021, with a break the week of Thanksgiving.
It's your time! Imagine two expert coaches and a group of likeminded women to support you as you develop the confidence and courage to go after what you want. Identify what’s holding you back from reaching your full potential, so that together, you can overcome those fears and beliefs.
Women who are ready for a change, ready to get more out of both their career and lives.
Develop career confidence and courage, maximize your potential and overcome the fears and beliefs that hold you back. You can progress in your career the way you dream about by learning how to unleash your personal power and core confidence in this 10-week online program. Together with women in accounting and finance from across the U.S, you will work towards a customized plan through weekly calls, journaling, activities and thoughtful action steps each week - with lots of friendly encouragement along the way. Two to three hours of time commitment per week is recommended, which includes on-demand videos, digital worksheets, live Zoom sessions, access to a private Facebook group and the opportunity to go through the program a second time. A copy of Fiona Pearman and Kate Boorer's book Core Confidence is also included.
Please note: this program is not eligible for CPE credit, but offers so much more!
Attend a free webinar to learn more: How to Beat Self Doubt
- Seven weekly video tutorials and worksheets
- Nine group coaching sessions with Kate Boorer and Fiona Pearman
- Weekly buddy guidance
- Core Confidence book and workbook
- Group discussion forum
- 12 months of access to all of the content on the member portal
Designed to reconnect participants with their inner source of core confidence, the overall focus is to develop awareness of the relationship with confidence, understand what strategies or self-sabotage techniques are getting in the way and support in taking one big act of confidence. Weekly themes and small acts of confidence provide a sustainable and progressive path towards achieving this goal.
These themes include:
Experience the results of the Acts of Confidence program.
- Get clear and make decisions (career and life)
- Articulate and share your value (speak up more and be more visible)
- Ask for what you want (pay raises, promotions, flexible work opportunities and anything else)
- Ask for help (networks, mentors, collaboration)
- Fall down and get back up again (resilience, failure and fear)
- Set and enforce boundaries (maintain personal power and say no with confidence)
- Build your brand and presence (build profile and influence with key stakeholders)
Past participants increased their confidence by 31 percent since the start of the program. And the small acts of confidence compound in the weeks and months to follow. Their successes include:
If this sounds familiar to you, then you are a great candidate for the program.
- “I was able to successfully negotiate a role with a much higher salary and twice a big a bonus than was first offered to me – I have been seen and heard.”
- “I have been able to lean into the discomfort which I NEVER have done before. I am more aware of my self-talk, have learned to stand up for my boundaries and say no, and personally and professionally and be more confident in my decisions and opinions.”
- “I’m comforted in the knowledge that I’m not the only person who has doubts and struggles with confidence. It’s also been enlightening to be reminded that I don’t need all the answers all of the time before I can (and should) take action.”
- You second guess yourself often
- You struggle to say no
- You change your mind a lot, even after you make a decision
- Your past mistakes haunt you
- You worry about being able to continue to perform the way you are now
- You find it hard to speak up and be heard
- You find yourself waiting for the right time
- You regularly worry if you are doing a good job
If any of the above resonate with you, you may be:
- Tired of being passed over for promotions and raises and want to be seen as a leader
- Worked hard and feel you deserve new opportunities
- Tired of feeling like you don’t have what it takes to succeed in your career
It doesn’t have to be this way! Imagine how it would feel to:
- Demolish the insecurity that holds you back
- Wholeheartedly go after your goals and achieve them
- Stop feeling like an imposter and get acknowledged for what you do best
The Ten Building Blocks to Core Confidence published in Fiona and Kate's book Core Confidence serves as a reference guide for this practical, outcomes focused, ten-week online program.
To register, click Register Today at the top of the page or visit the Core Confidence website