- Do you know a CPA who isn't a member?
- Do you work with someone who passed the CPA Exam but did not join the NJCPA?
- Do you know a college accounting student who isn't a student member?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then you have the power to supply your friend, co-worker or student with the best professional advantage for CPAs in New Jersey - NJCPA membership.
- Send your name and address along with the name and address of the eligible nonmember to email@example.com, and we'll send him or her an application.
- Instruct the nonmember to join at njcpa.org/join and tell him or her to type your full name in the "recommended by" box on the online application.
To show our appreciation for recommending our organization, we'll send you a small thank-you gift.
Thank you to the following members who recently recommended new members!
- Anthony G. Balmos
- Ann Marie Callahan, CPA
- Anna Christakos, CPA
- Zachary B. Cohen, CPA
- Laurence DeGaetano, CPA
- Svetlana Gruzinova, CPA
- Joseph F. Hunt, CPA, PSA
- Binish Khatri
- Terrence O. Marcus, CPA
- Peter E. Motsch, CPA
- Raymond C. Rigoli, CPA
- J. Joseph Roman, CPA/PFS, MST
- Terri Smith
- Lauren Walsh
- Harry P. Wills, CPA, CGMA
- Katherine E. Zech, CPA