The second annual Student Loan Debt Lottery runs Nov. 1-30, 2022. Ten winners will be randomly selected to receive $1,200 to help ease the burden of their student loan debt.
Have an NJCPA Account?
If you currently have an NJCPA account, please login
before continuing with your application.
You must be a NJCPA Fellow, Associate or CPA Candidate member to enter the lottery.
Not a NJCPA member? Join
If you currently hold student loan debt greater than $1,200, please enter the NJCPA Student Loan Debt lottery.
- Applicant must have an active NJCPA membership as a Fellow, Associate or CPA Candidate, and
- Applicant must have at least $1,200 of student loan debt, directly in the member's name and incurred directly in pursuit of the member’s bachelor and/or master’s degree
- Ten winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of qualified entries.
- Each $1,200 award will be subject to tax, and a 1099 will be issued to each named winner.
- Upon notification of being selected as a winner, each winner will be required to submit documentation supporting the outstanding loan balance of at least $1,200 at time of entry, along with name and address of noteholder, as well as the account number. The award will be paid directly to the noteholder by the NJCPA Scholarship Fund.
- Award is not transferrable and student loan debt must be directly in winner’s name (not as a co-signer) incurred directly by named winner in pursuit of his/her bachelor and/or master’s degree.
ENTRY DEADLINE: The lottery will open on Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2022, and will close on Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2022. Only one entry per active Fellow, Associate or CPA Candidate member will be accepted.
NOTIFICATION: The winners will be notified via email on Thursday, Dec. 15, 2022.