There can be little doubt that employee engagement is an important issue for those in human resources management and leadership roles, and it is a topic of conversation in many organizations today.
Companies struggle with financial pressures and are trying to improve performance with fewer resources. Having committed and high-performing employees who freely give their discretionary effort is of critical importance; in fact, it is a competitive advantage that can set your organization apart from the competition.
In this course, you will learn about employee engagement best practices that you can apply directly in the workplace to help raise engagement levels in your organization
- Identify what employee engagement is and why it matters.
- Distinguish three observable behaviors of engaged employees.
- Identify three key factors of intrinsic motivation.
- Identify four motivation factors that drive high performance.
- Determine nine behavioral measures of employee engagement.
- Identify practical tools for measuring results.
- Determine how to make employee engagement a strategic approach.
- Distinguish six key drivers of employee engagement.
- Determine three components of sustainable engagement.
- Identify four key factors to meet the equation of sustainable engagement.
- Identify five best practices for recognition.
- Determine four behaviors that build trust.
- Identify the four dimensions of the coaching role.
- Determine five steps to creating your personal mission or purpose statement.
This is a mobile audio course, much like a podcast but you can earn CPE by taking an assessment.
By selecting purchase you will be taken to prodiolearning.com to complete registration.
Please contact email@example.com if you experience any issues.
Due to the nature of our course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
ProDio Audio Learning Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, Registry ID:142304. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org