Increasingly, accountants and auditors are called upon to use data analytics to understand and improve results. Yet, many professionals struggle with the concept of data analytics and remain unaware of how to obtain the results needed using tools they already own.
In this session, you will learn about the four primary types of data analytics and when to use each. Further, you will learn how to generate meaningful analytical measurements using Excel, Power BI, and other tools and, more importantly, how to interpret the results. If you seek to use data analytics – and who isn’t – this session is for you.
Business professionals who are seeking to stay abreast of major technology developments
- Understanding the four types of data analytics
- Differentiating between correlation and causation
- How to generate data analytics in Excel and other applications already in use
- The role of Artificial Intelligence in data analytics
- List the four types of data analytics
- Identify examples of analytics available in Excel’s Analysis ToolPak
- Differentiate between correlation and causation
- Identify at least two analytical techniques available in Microsoft’s Power BI platform
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.