Cash does not manage itself. It is up to the CFO to establish practices and procedures for the short-term, mid-term, and long-term management of cash. Every organization needs to control the availability of the right amount of cash, at the right time, at the right place. This webcast will help you gain insights in cash management that will allow you to function at the highest level.
- Understand the tactical issues regarding cash management
- Identify fundamental cash management tools, techniques, and approaches
- Learn how partnering with vendors and customers can help manage cash
- Managing inflows and outflows of working capital
- Electronic applications that will improve your cash position
- Working capital loans and collateral
- Borrowing capacity available to organization
- Options and alternatives for increasing cash
- Cash management for regulatory, debt, and covenant compliance
Some corporate accounting or finance experience.
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.