Do you struggle to keep budgets current in the face of an ever-changing business climate? Do you recognize that actual spending can be far from what a department’s spending should be? Twenty-first century performance metrics reduce work, reduce politics, provide flexibility and substantially improve the performance management process. This valuable session will show you how to drive organizational performance using these powerful techniques.
Understand how to determine what your performance metrics should be and how to use metrics to improve your planning and control processes
- Using metrics in a balanced scorecard framework
- Learn to measure output of your business activities
- Creating metrics for profit and cost centers
- Benchmarking your metrics
- Using metrics for planning and control
- Tips for success
Some financial management experience helpful
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.