Generation Z is already in the workplace, and the experiences that they bring can be a major asset to any organization. However, generational differences—especially in communication—can cause frustration when there’s a lack of understanding. In this program we’ll discover new skills to manage Gen Z, rather than use outdated approaches that work counterproductively, so you can harness their strengths.
- Understanding the differences that Gen Z employees bring to the workplace
- Actionable strategies to connect with Gen Z employees
- How to understand Gen Z and what motivates them
- Ways to communicate effectively with Gen Z
- generational communication
- generational management
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.