You only have one chance to make a good first impression. In the fast paced world we live in, being able to create immediate rapport and a sense of trust with people is more important than ever. Fortunately, this is an easily learnable skill that can serve you in both business and in life. People who can master the one minute relationship end up making more money, being better liked, and enjoying their clients more.
Create and maintain more business
Get over the fear of rejection and not knowing what to say
Learn the nine keys to making a great first impression and gaining others’ trust
Feel confident and at ease with clients, thereby leading to a more fulfilling time at work
1. How to get people to like you
- What leads to people liking each other
- Why people judge you, and how to avoid negative judgments
- What goes on when we first meet someone
- How to put someone at ease
2. The Elements of Trust
- Why we trust someone, and how you can create trust
- What leads to a "special bond"
- How to repair "broken trust"
- How to establish trust in just a few minutes
3. Mastering Non-Verbal Communication
- Why non-verbal communication is so important
- How to connect with someone in a non verbal manner
- How to create trust and rapport through non verbal means
4. What to Say to Establish Immediate Rapport
- The most effective way to instant intimacy
- How to handle your fear of rejection
- How to feel immediately confident when talking to anyone
- How to get almost anyone to really like you through the use of questions
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.