The globalization of business, ongoing changes in technology, increased attention of shareholders and stakeholders and the continuing demands of the Audit Committee and senior management require a dynamic framework for managing today's internal audit department.
This session, designed by a past Chief Audit Executive with significant exposure to a multitude of industries and internal audit frameworks, explores the key competencies and responsibilities of today's internal audit management and methods for meeting the requirements of the internal audit profession. We will also discuss some of the greatest challenges of the role and how to address those challenges.
Anyone interested in Accounting, Finance, Auditing or related fields
- Explore the role of today's internal audit leadership.
- Recognize the role of internal audit in corporate governance.
- Explore how to synergize the internal audit processes with other quality assurance groups.
- Discover the keys to building effective relationships with management and the audit committee.
- Discover the keys to staffing and training the audit group.
- Identify how to develop a resource gap analysis for internal audit.
- Role of today's internal audit leadership
- Building effective relationships with management and Audit Committee
- Keys to staffing and training internal audit
- The synergy of internal audit with other processes and close
Please contact Anne Taylor for any complaints. firstname.lastname@example.org, (972-377-8199).