This course will review common deficiencies identified by the AICPA and state boards of accountancy. It includes discussion on a variety of topics including auditing estimates, internal controls deficiencies, documentation deficiencies, and risk assessmen
Accountants in public practice.
- Describe common audit deficiencies
- Properly perform risk assessment and documentation
- Identify internal controls
- Describe best practices for auditing estimates.
- Auditing estimates
- Internal controls deficiencies
- Documentation deficiencies
- Risk assessment
Prior experience with GAAS.