This webcast builds on your current knowledge and experience to help you successfully navigate and drive value for your business during a time of disruptive, technology-led change. You will learn how to stay relevant and future-focused while building your competencies in critical areas including communication, influencing and business acumen. This course also delivers strategies and best practices to support your ability to enable strategic decisions to drive business forward.
Finance professionals of any level who would like more insight into developing skills required for finance business partnering.
- Recognize the importance of successful finance business partnering in an organization’s success and sustainability
- Identify the core finance business partnering competencies that are necessary for today’s finance and accounting professionals
- Recognize the importance of the interconnectivity of technical, business, people and leadership competencies
- Illustrate how an organization or the finance function can prepare to deal with key challenges to business partnering success
- The shift in focus toward value-added activities as traditional transactional accounting roles increasingly become automated, outsourced, or consolidated in shared service
- Technological advancements that lead to increased efficiency, creating the capacity for finance to add greater value
- The finance function’s evolving and integrated role as adviser and driver of strategic decisions and the role of technology and data analytics to drive this change
- Commercial acumen assisted by data analytics and data visualization
- People and leadership skills – influence and communication
- Key concepts related to business acumen, communication and relationship-building
- Future of finance – the skills necessary for a person to remain relevant in a digital world
- How the structure of the finance function is changing (the “barrel” analogy)
- Techniques to overcome challenges to the traditional perception of finance
- Initiatives the broader business can embrace to enable the success of the finance business partner and drive value for the business
- *AICPA members deduct an additional $30 from applicable price.
Course materials are distributed electronically and we’ve passed the savings along to you - registrants save $20 on all 8-hour seminar pricing. To access the materials visit My Events. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.