This course offers finance professionals an advanced application-based approach to finance business partnering. You will acquire essential problem-solving skills that can positively affect all areas of the business, learn how to leverage analytics tools and techniques to aid in decision-making and become accomplished in presenting and influencing key business decision makers. You also will enhance your interpersonal, communication and leadership skills so that you are more proficient in executing strategic visions.
Experienced professionals who would like more insight into developing skills required for finance business partnering in preparation for senior roles.
- Determine the appropriate skills and techniques to effectively communicate and influence business decisions according to audience
- Apply holistic and strategic thinking within the entire business
- Assess the key tools and techniques used to aid in strategic decision-making
- Apply interdependent consulting skills to influence key partnerships
- Tailoring your message to maximize influence within a specific audience
- Designing business scenarios to create more impact
- Developing succinct summaries of key messages
- Using and developing the elements of influencing techniques
- Strategic thinking and how to chart a business model
- Developing simple shortcuts to break down the complexities of strategic decision-making
- Personal impact and rapport-building
- Change management (agile thinking)
- Using communication and data visualization for better engagement
- Emotional intelligence
- Emotional agility
Finance Business Partnering: The Essentials (FBPB) or equivalent experience.
- *AICPA members deduct an additional $30 from applicable price.
Course materials are distributed electronically and we’ve passed the savings along to you - Course materials are distributed electronically and we’ve passed the savings along to you - registrants save $20 on all 8-hour seminar pricing. To access the materials visit My Events. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.