With the rapid pace of change, change now happens daily in business and our personal lives. It can be difficult to navigate change when right and wrong get a bit fuzzy.
CPAs, CFOs, CEOs, business leaders, public accountants, policymakers, legal representatives, internal auditors, regulators, controllers, compliance officers, or risk managers.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Distinguish the difference between a Compliance Strategy and an Integrity Strategy
- List the questions in the litmus test for your decisions and actions
- Recall ethical principles when managing through change
- Identify and give examples of how to put ethical principles into practice
- List the organizational pressures that threaten ethical change management
- Analyze case study of prizing outcomes over process
- Recall case study of poorly managed Change Agents and Networks
- Apply case study of poorly managed leadership alignment
- Assess case study of non-transparent leadership
- List the winning strategies for ethical self-regulation
The major topics covered in this course include:
- The litmus test for all of your decisions and actions
- Ethical principles when managing through change
- Pressures that threaten ethical change management
- Case studies of what can go sideways when ethics are not part of every stage of change
- Winning strategies for ethical self-regulation