Review ethical dilemmas and learn how to reduce exposure to fraud sanctions.
People who want to explore how personal pressures can cloud their judgment.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize why corporate documentation and training materials may lessen vulnerabilities to government investigations
- Distinguish motivations of government investigators and prosecutors
- Identify tactics witnesses use to lower their exposure to sanctions
- Recall how government investigations begin
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Ethical dilemmas
- Judicial proceedings
- Mitigation strategies
- Creating tools to help make better decisions
- Atonement and reconciliation