CPAs in public practice and industry seeking an update on the latest tax developments for individuals and businesses.
After attending this presentation you will be able to ...
- Identify and provide an understanding of recent tax developments affecting individual and business taxpayers.
- Understand the key provisions to help you advise your clients.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:Individual provisions including:
Business provisions including:
- Recovery rebates
- Continuation of COBRA coverage
- Expanded child tax credit
- Expanded earned income credit
- Expanded child and dependent care credit
- Expanded family and sick leave credits
- Miscellaneous other individual taxpayer provisions
- Employee retention credit changes
- PPP loan expansion for non-profits
- Expanded economic disaster injury loan grants (EIDL)
- Expanded restaurant industry grants
- Taxability and deductibility of SBA grants
- Miscellaneous other business tax provisions.
Basic working knowledge of individual and business taxation.