Anyone who has ever attended a lecture-format ethics seminar knows there is a better way. Cases in Corporate Ethics provides an opportunity for lively group discussion of real world, ethical dilemmas.
Corporate Financial Professionals
Prepare for possible ethical conflicts in your career by discussing real life cases.
We introduce new case selections to this seminar every year. Past cases have included these issues:
- Can you protect the public interest without violating our profession's confidentiality rules?
- How can a corporate world CPA get in trouble with their board of accountancy?
- Is a culture of fear and intimidation particularly susceptible to corporate fraud?
- How can using the CPA credential get a corporate accountant in trouble?
- Is exaggerating your CPE hours a violation of our professional codes of conduct?
- What are your options when your employer is clearly breaking the law?
- Does any legislation provide effective Whistleblower protection?
Some knowledge of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct is helpful