Are you aware there are 470+ formula functions in Excel? Do you realize that they add new functions in every major version of Excel? Did you know that Microsoft adds new functions throughout the year in the Office 365 version of Excel? Are you stuck using old or simple functions like SUM or ROUND? Do you want to expand your knowledge of the extensive function library in Excel? If these questions peak your interest in becoming an Excel function expert, this course is right up your alley. This past-paced course digs into some of the most powerful functions in Excel.
Anyone who wants to improve their Excel skills
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply formula creation best practices when developing spreadsheets
- Use Excel functions to create better calculations in your spreadsheets
- Select Excel functions to create advanced calculations
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Review of formula creation best practices
- Demonstration of various Excel functions to enhance calculations
- Using Excel functions to perform advanced calculations
Good understanding of Excel