During times of crisis, leaders and front-line employees typically have different priorities. These differences lead to misalignment and misunderstandings as the crisis brings continual shifting demands until the company can stabilize.
CPAs, executives, board members, legal representatives, policymakers and other decision makers interested in learning how implement key change management techniques before, during and after crisis
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the difference between what is top of mind for employees and for leaders
- List the stages of a crisis and where in the change curve to implement key techniques that
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- What employees and leaders are thinking during a crisis
- The stages of crisis and where in the change curve you can make the most impact
- What employees need from their leaders at the beginning, middle and end of a crisis
- The three skills leaders can build for their change crisis kit
- What leaders need from their supervisors and employees at the beginning, middle and end of a crisis
- The three skills employees can build for their change crisis kit