There is only one sure-fire way you will attract and keep the best clients. You must be the kind of CPA that others will like, trust, and want to do business with.
CPAs, CFOs, controllers, internal auditors, board members, business owners, attorneys, entrepreneurs, compliance professionals, HR managers
After attending this presentation you will be able to:
- Recognize the four crucial elements of accountability
- Identify how to become more accountable to clients
- Act upon the Call to Action items provided at the end
We'll do a deep dive into the four elements of accountability:
- Keeping your promises
- Considering the consequences of your actions
- Taking responsibility for your mistakes
- Correcting your mistakes
We'll also discuss the differences between good and bad clients. Hint: it's not just about how long it takes for you to get paid.
We'll conclude with a Call to Action so that you can put a few of the lessons from this webinar into practice immediately. Even doing one of the items that Bruce suggests will enrich your accounting practice and your life.
You will benefit by reading presenter Bruce Weinstein's book