Until recently, paying vendors was a simple matter of processing an invoice and issuing a check. No longer.
CPAs, bankers, senior financial executives, internal auditors, AP managers, operations managers, controllers, CFOs, treasurers, compliance officers, security and risk managers
At the conclusion of the webinar you will be able to….
- Conduct a cost-effective Fraud Risk Assessment of your most commonly used payment methods
- Identify the critical red flags of all forms of check, ACH and P-card fraud
- Detect payment fraud before material financial damage occurs
- Obtain optimal payment fraud prevention tools from your financial institution
- Recommend a better payment fraud control structure—including the segregation of duties, employee background checks and employee awareness training
Peter Goldmann will show you....
- Who commits each major type of payment fraud—focusing on check, ACH and P-Card schemes
- Inside secrets from actual fraudsters
- Vendor billing schemes that exploit payment process control weaknesses
- Latest electronic payment schemes (ACH hijacking, spear-phishing, social engineering and more)
- Check counterfeiting, forgery and tampering schemes to be aware of
- How to detect common external payments schemes versus internal attacks