This course dives into the powerful, but potentially underutilized, capabilities of Microsoft Excel. Designed for sophisticated Excel users willing to approach spreadsheets from a unique perspective, this program encourages users to challenge the status quo by considering opportunities to take acceptable spreadsheets to a new level.
Practitioners, members in industry, and other accounting professionals seeking an better understanding of the advanced features of Microsoft Excel.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Evaluate lesser-known but powerful Excel functions.
- Categorize your level of intellectual curiosity as you unearth ways to utilize Excel in manners you may not have previously considered.
- Assess your mindset of professional skepticism that helps you explore the edges of Excel's capabilities.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Awareness of advanced functions
- Creative methods for data manipulation
- Using intellectual curiosity and professional skepticism to develop a problem-solving mentality
- Real-life examples of innovative ways to analyze and report data with Excel
- Using Excel to perform e-mail merges
- Many other functions and techniques that inspire you to continue exploring the depths of Excel and its seemingly bottomless toolbox
- Enhance creativity in your approach to developing Excel models
A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.