Companies operating in today's business climate are weathering a storm of major FASB updates. Companies and their advisors may want to consider non-GAAP options as they develop strategies involving revenue recognition, leasing, credit losses, and other FASB pronouncements.
CPAs in public practice and members in industry
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify and discover non-GAAP option for client engagements
- Identify special purpose frameworks to better understand them
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Review of special purpose frameworks
- Discussion of non-GAAP options for financial reporting
- U.S. GAAP alternatives for certain entities
Basic working knowledge of financial accounting